Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Next semester, you'll find me in...

BCEP!  I found out today that I will be in the Balentine, Colvin, Estabrooke, Penobscot complex as an RA.  If I had the option to choose, this would have been my first choice.  As much as I have grown to love and appreciate Cumberland Hall and the GC^2 complex as a whole, I lived in BCEP for my first two years at UMaine and it just feels like home there.  I will not know which building in particular I will be placed in until around the beginning of summer break, but I'm still really excited.
Finding out my next assignment makes me realize that the school year is almost over.  It's bittersweet, since there are so many things I love about being in Orono and having such terrific residents.  Yet at the same time it's quite exciting to know that warm weather and a break from classes are coming up!  Well, kind of... I personally am taking a summer course online, so it won't exactly be fun and games for me all summer long.
Another thing that hit me was that I'm going to be a SENIOR next year.  Holy. Cow.  For those of you who are currently in your first year of college, bear in mind that your time here will fly before your very eyes!  Enjoy every minute, and try to get the most out of your college experience as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment